Guitar enthusiasts always love to play and learn new songs. Pop music, with its catchy melodies and upbeat rhythms, is a great genre to start with. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced player, the following list of 10 pop songs is a great place to start.
- “Sweet Child O’ Mine” by Guns N’ Roses
- “Wonderwall” by Oasis
- “Hey Ya!” by Outkast
- “Smells Like Teen Spirit” by Nirvana
- “I Want it That Way” by Backstreet Boys
- “Counting Stars” by OneRepublic
- “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” by Cyndi Lauper
- “Thriller” by Michael Jackson
- “Let Her Go” by Passenger
- “I’m Yours” by Jason Mraz
Tips for Playing Pop Songs on Guitar
Playing pop songs on guitar can be a great way to improve your skills and have fun at the same time. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Start with the basics: Make sure you have a good understanding of basic chords and strumming patterns.
- Use chord sheets or tabs: Chord sheets and tabs are a great resource for learning new songs. They show you exactly what chords to play and when to play them.
- Listen to the original song: Listen to the original song and get a feel for the rhythm and melody. This will help you understand the song and make it easier to play.
- Take it slow: Don’t get discouraged if you can’t play a Tablature Guitare song perfectly right away. Start slow and gradually increase the speed as you get more comfortable.
- Experiment with different strumming patterns: Try out different strumming patterns to see what works best for the song you’re playing.
Playing pop songs on guitar can be a fun and rewarding experience. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced player, these 10 pop songs are a great place to start. With a few tips and some practice, you’ll be playing these songs like a pro in no time.
|Sweet Child O’ Mine||Guns N’ Roses|
|Smells Like Teen Spirit||Nirvana|
|I Want it That Way||Backstreet Boys|
|Girls Just Wanna Have Fun||Cyndi Lauper|
|Let Her Go||Passenger|
|I’m Yours||Jason Mraz|